This is in regards to @yuzool’s new stack. I love the look of the navigation, especially on mobile. Three quick questions:
• Can dividers be placed between the navigation elements?
• In addition to the hamburger menu, can we also have the word MENU appear?
• For the logo, can we use an SVG that will be responsive?
• What happens to the dropdown when the wording is longer in a submenu than the top level? I assume the entire dropped column is sized appropriately, but that the top level stays smaller?
• If there are too many levels for them to be displayed to the right, what happens? Imagine in your example if Levels Example was a couple slots to the right. Level Four wouldn’t fit on-screen.
Nice work - for the theme I usually use, navigation is the only component that I wish were more robust.
Thanks for your responses, Michael. As much as I LOVE Foundation, the one element that I’ve long wished was more robust, especially on mobile devices, is the menu. With that in mind, I just purchased your Navigation stack. Now, I’m hopeful that you can add the following two options with the next release:
• Ability to add a word to the hamburger menu
• Divider lines between the elements.
I have personally run into many instances where the client specifically wants one or the other, or both. In fact, I have two sites under construction now where the client will NOT let me use this stack because it can’t say MENU. (I know, right? But, the client is adamant, so, I will continue to use TopBar).
Hey @manofdogz, so as not to hijack this thread, I’ve opened up a new thread detailing what I really want in a navigation stack (this one is almost there…add in the options mentioned above and I’m one happy camper), and detailing why I really don’t like TopBar in mobile devices. I love it, by the way (in conjunction with TBS) for desktops.