Allowing access to subdirectory via htaccess?

This isn’t exactly a RW-only question. I’m creating email blasts with Joe Workman’s email stacks for RW for a new client, and I need access to a subdirectory I created on my client’s website hosted by GoDaddy. So I added a subdirectory named emails and uploaded a test jpg to it to see if I could get to it from a browser but it’s not visible — I just get the clients’ custom “we can’t find the page you’re looking for” page.

The url should be https://www.wsmchicago.com/emails/logo.jpg

The client uses Wordpress for their website. The main directory contains the index.php file for that site. The “emails” subdirectory I created is right alongside it.

Here is the current htaccess contents. Anyone know how I can edit it to allow access to all the files inside the “emails” sub, while still retaining all the current settings?

Thanks in advance. Someone here ALWAYS has the perfect answer!

RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteRule . /index.php [L]

BEGIN WordPress

RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteRule . /index.php [L]

END WordPress

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.