Black Friday to Cyber Tuesday 50% off Webdeersign Templates & Projects

(Gary) #1

50% off all Webdeersign Templates & Projects - now.

From right now until Cyber Tuesday (yes Cyber Tuesday), all of our Webdeersign Templates & Projects (all 11 of them) are reduced by 50%.

The offer extends until midnight GMT on Tuesday 29 November 2016 and the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout. Enjoy.

www.webdeersign.com

(Gary) #2

Not sure if today is called Black Saturday or Cyber Saturday, but the good news is that out 50% sale continues.

(Gary) #3

I believe some are calling today Red Sunday! Of course our amazing sale continues today through to the end of Cyber Tuesday at midnight GMT (UK time).

(Gary) #5

Thanks Steve. Glad you are enjoying them.

The Webdeersign Projects & Templates are always designed with the aim of being deployed either as a complete site or to be used as a source of pre-made modules to cherry pick and use in your own creations. As such they can be both a huge time saver but also be used as a learning tool.

I find myself starting new client web sites by picking one of my own Templates or Projects first because it avoids that “Blank Page” feeling you can get when starting a new web site. I prefer to see something on a page rather than nothing to get me up and running.

(Gary) #7

@SteveB That’s great to hear.

Too cold mate. Too cold.

(Gary) #8

Don’t forget the free virtual T Shirt.

(Gary) #9

UPDATE The sale is set to end at the end of today but due to a technical issue, it actually stopped at the beginning of the 29th. It’s fixed now and BACK ON.

Just to confirm - the 50% sale continues today until midnight GMT tonight Tuesday 29th Nov.