Ecwid and Kiki Theme - Mobile compatibility

Hi there!
Pherhabs there is an easy “push-this-button”-answer, but I can’t find my way to jump on the running train. Mobiles are one of the most important devices when it comes to selling products. So its for my shop too. I am using RapdWeavers 8 (Mac OS 10.15.7, MacBookPro) and its theme Kiki. Right on the first site I connected KiKi to an Ecwid store. Everything is running fine, but on my checking routine of compatibility to mobil displays (->Simulate mode), I noticed that a menu isn’t populated with its related categories. It remains blank or unfilled! (Screenshot #1, sorry had as a new use to remove one media). After a while of searching and anatomizing some code (->CSS and Html in GoogleChrome) I noticed that disabling “display”, lets appearing the Ecwid “categories” in simulation mode (Screenshot #2). It seems, that Kiki don’t display this menu on mobiles beyond 447 px width. Is this a fundamental and not changeable limit of Kiki or how do I edit CSS or Html code of this theme and change this value or disable “display” (see screenshot #2).
Thank for any good advice.
(Btw I don’t want to change Kiki)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.