🎁 EXTENDED! Black Friday at Weaver's Space - 40% OFF EVERYTHING

No coupon code required! Simply browse through our entire stacks store and purchase whatever you want for 40% off.

3 Days Only, Friday — Sunday, Nov 27 — Nov 29

The sale does not apply to any already discounted stack upgrades. Cyber Monday will have an all new exclusive deal.

The sale begins when I send out the email later today…

5 Likes

Font Pro is showing at $50. What price is it normally?

EDIT:

Sorry, only just spotted that. I’ll check back later.

Might be the time to finally get a licence for TCMS and give it a whirl.

All discounts will be applied at checkout.

The sale has officially started! I hope you all have fun picking up some awesome software at an amazing deal.

After a very long time I decided to buy Foundation. Let’s start weaving (again) …

1 Like

You won’t regret it! Happy Weaving

Hi @joeworkman, I am trying to buy SEO Helper but no discount is being applied at checkout? Please could you advise what I should do? I don’t want to miss out on your current offer! :slight_smile:

After you enter your name and email and go to the next step, the discount should be applied.

Looks like there is a slight problem at present, as the discount isn’t being applied. It was OK yesterday, maybe a time zone thing.

Thanks for the sale! I bought the Email Stacks and can’t wait to use them.

Sorry everyone. The sale ended prematurely. It’s been fixed. I also refunded any orders that went through while it was broken. Sorry about that.

3 Likes

My Black Friday sale has been extended until the end of today!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.