Kuler SQL Stacks help

Hello all,

I appreciate I am asking support in the wrong place, however I have yet to get a reply and suspect someone here is already using these stacks: “Kuler SQL Stacks”.

I have wanted, ideally an example project to work from, I appreciate mysql db entries and references will vary per user, but having a layout would help somewhat.

I purchased “column” and Kuler MySQL stacks in order to create a layout of products from a mysql database and I am now stuck.

If anyone has used them before and could throw an example together and share it somewhere it would be much appreciated to get me started :slight_smile:

Hi Bobs,

The problem you are going to have is that most items that would use this to view the database would have proprietary information stored in the DB so I really don’t think there are a lot of people that would be willing to just share their IP with you.

I was looking through some of my old projects to see if I could assist, unfortunately you would also need access to the MySQL database for it to be functional and that is not something I would be comfortable with.

My suggestion is to search YouTube or Vimeo for Kuler SQL stack. There are good tutorials out there.

https://vimeo.com/search?q=kuler+sql

If there is something specific you are stuck on feel free to PM me and I will try to assist.