Kuler MySQL - Still Supported?

Hi Everyone

I have been looking for MySQL solutions to use with RW. I really like the simplicity and price point for Kuler MySQL stacks, but I have not heard anything from them and the most relevant content online is over a year old.

Does anyone know if that stack is still being supported?

Is there a similar option besides EasyDB? Their Price point is a little steep if I have to buy a license for every small project that could benefit from a DB.

I am a users of a bunch of their stuff…
but I have not been able to get hold of them in a while…I am still trying…good stuff…

There was a thread earlier in the year about folk trying to see what had become of Gary from Kuler stacks, but I don’t think anyone was able to get hold of him. So I would assume that Kuler stacks are essentially out of business and unsupported.

Thanks. That is kind of what I was thinking.

If there are out of business can I even still buy the stacks? They still seem useful. Just seems strange that there is an abandoned site out there still selling stuff.

His website is down to my knowledge. I cannot get to it…

1 Like

That’s strange. I have been looking at it for the last few days. I ask one question on here and it goes offline. I guess that takes care of that. :roll_eyes:

Time for you to start working on a MySQL replacement that plays nice with Foundation. I need search, results, and Detail pages. Or even better… a set of FileMaker Pro Stacks. That would be killer!

1 Like

http://weaveraddons.com

Still looks up…I wish @joeworkman would take over his stuff…

I have contacted Wesley many times over the years. I have no clue what has happened to him.

I use his Ultimate Gallery all the time…I have not found anything that works as quick and easy.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.