Material theme: how do I change the font

Hi

I am using the material them (nice flat layout) but I would like to change the font. I know of the free Fontstack but you can only use Google Fonts there, I would like to use the Nasalization font, which is not part of Google Fonts. Using RW8

I’m not a font expert but isn’t Nasalization a paid font?

Wow, it is on freefonts so I thought it was free. But it is indeed a paying font. On the upside: they don’t charge for pageviews like other font creators.

1 Like

I would think that wherever you purchase the font from would have some instructions on how to use the font on your website.

You can use my Font Pro stacks to override fonts in a theme.

I used CSS and I think I am making some progress. In the menu I also managed to change the font but on one page, when I open the menu, it is regular, while on all others, it is in italics. Any suggestion to improve this? The menu background is white. What is the correct CSS code to change that to another colour? Below is what I have in the code part of the settings
@Joeworkman: thanks for the suggestion. I first want to try with CSS. I need to get better at creating websites so I have to take the more difficult route today.

h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6 {
font-family: ‘Exo 2’, sans-serif;
}
main.theme, footer.theme, aside.theme, main.theme h1, main.theme h2, main.theme h3, main.theme h4, main.theme h5, main.theme h6, aside.theme h1, aside.theme h2, aside.theme h3, aside.theme h4, aside.theme h5, aside.theme h6 {
}
site.title {
}

nav a {
}

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.