Power Grid and images/links

(Milton Baar) #1

Has anyone used Power Grid to import a table from CSV, where the table contains images and web links…so that both the images and web links are successfully imported?

(e.g.,) #2

Would like to know this too!

(Robert Ziebol 🖖🏼) #3

Here you go
http://www.zeebedesigns.com/pg-csv-links/

(e.g.,) #4

That was done using Foundation, correct?
I don’t want to revisit my page in Foundation.

Does this work outside of Foundation?

I have a table all ready to test drive & a testdrive copy of PowerGrid CVS, though I never used it - not sure if there’s an expiration on it - but I gather PowerGrid isn’t responsive.

btw the Sky looks great in this color. An acquaintance bought a used one 2 yrs ago, unfortunately in YELLOW.

(Robert Ziebol 🖖🏼) #5

Yup, site was made a LONG time ago, just updated the CSV file, but I can put it in any theme you want, if I have it

(e.g.,) #6

Looks good for the OP.

Thanks. I will keep it in mind. The price point is better than other options I’m visiting.
Responsive, though, would be nice.

(Robert Ziebol 🖖🏼) #7

Making Tables responsive is not an easy thing to do, I would actually make my grid into a PDF if I was going do something like this, and then have it link to the PDF on mobile instead of using a table. Just my 2¢.

Found the project file, it was RW 5, so that is how old the project file was. Updated it to include some of RW 7 themes.

(e.g.,) #8

My tables aren’t using images.
I’m intending to drop small tables into multiple Accordion panes (the disclosure panes) to line up like-content.

Which means 17 Accordion items that drop down to show a line or two of text & a table each.

Responsive may not be appropriate - might make my numbers in cells unreadable anyway, so I need to test.
I would like the tables to be consistent in the x direction.