I am building for a client a kind of calcular:
- The calculator presents a form with four text input fields
- The user fills any two out of four text fields with numbers (validate by regular expressions).
- The user clicks on a button “calculate”
- The calculator presents the same four text fields with coherent calculate values
- The user can: delete any two values, change the others or clean all of them and restart.
The old version was built directly on html and php - using “isset php function”, php $_POST to test and assigning php variables, and presenting calculated values through variables in the text input fields in a form. Quite HTML / PHP text book approach.
Now using Rapidweaver / Stacks 3 / Foundation_stack_full_package how can I build an equivalent solution? I have html stack to include the php code but:
- How to assign received $_ POST values to text input fields in the form stack
- How to post the input values to call the calculator ?
- Using form button option POST I can call a URL, but how to include the text field values?
- Is it not possible to call a page and send values using set link/Custom Attributes?
- Is there any demo, model or tutorial about?