Social media icons for sharing

Hi,

I created a Rapidweaver website not long ago, using Qube. I found the whole process quite a challenge (although ultimately a rewarding one) as I have so little technical ability. As a result I didn’t go back to finish off the job by adding social media icons to make it easy for users to share information from my site on (for example) Facebook. I now feel ready for this challenge:) but I’m not at all sure how to go about it. Would someone be willing to point me in the right direction? In case it’s relevant, I don’t have a Facebook/Twitter/etc account myself.

Thank you!

If you are using the Stacks Plugin by Yourhead, then take a look at Joe Workman’s Share It Stack.

Thanks, that’s really helpful. I created my website without stacks, but I guess the time has come to learn how to use them.

Is there a way to do this on the blog page? I’ve used Like it stack by Barz on my home page and it’s working great but what options are there for blog entries on the Blog page?

You could try adding them to a plain stacks page and then use PlusKit and @import them into the blog page, they will not be for specific blog posts though.