Something NEW and useful for Rapidweaver users! (developer approved)

Curious about this too. Any news?

Hey, its a real thing!

(or at least I want to make sure my wife believes the data)

Pleased to report I am back to full health. Really not long now…

2 Likes

Hipster Weaver is here!

It’s taken a lot of work to get to this point.

Hope you enjoy the site and products. Be great to hear peoples thoughts.

See you all very soon. Hipster.

www.hipsterweaver.com

3 Likes

After the long wait, I’m a little disappointed. It’s not that the themes don’t look good but I don’t think they’re for me.

3 Likes

No worries. @peterdanckwerts. there will be lot’s of styles and different ideas in the future.

Keep an eye out and maybe there might be something more up your street.

thanks for checking it out.

Well done and a great idea! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

I don’t know how functional it is to do as a template but with the emergence of Joe’s CMS, there might be interest in a template on setting up an editable site. (I’ve bought but havent actually tried out the CMS stacks yet)

3 Likes

Thanks! Funny you say that…CMS templates are already on my radar. :grinning:

3 Likes

Mine too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And great job @hipsterweaver. :grinning::+1:

This is great!

As someone relatively new to RapidWeaver but with 20 years of website development, this was exactly what I was looking for.

I actually purchased all three project templates but I have to say that the Vortex theme is a masterpiece of slick design.

I wanted it as a learning tool, purely for the implementation of stacks in a Foundation site. I know exactly what I want to do, but being new to this ecosystem it can take a lot of time to work out how to do it with Stacks. Not any more!

Having the Vortex Menu stack is a great idea too. I really love this and it makes for a unique site appearance. For the last couple of years of my professional life before retiring, we were really trying to move away from the “1990’s style” menu bar interface whenever we could. Particularly on cell phones, most menus are cumbersome at best. The vortex menu is brilliant - simple to operate and see, nice big touch targets and for this type of site it is ideal.

I wish you every success with this venture and look forward to the next releases, which for me cannot come soon enough.

Thanks a lot @peebee. Very kind. Really great to hear that your enjoying Hipster Weaver.

You will be pleased to hear I already have more project themes in the pipeline.

Rapidwever + Stacks is a really great platform to build sites in. Combined with Foundation I believe you can achieve amazing things.

How long have you been using it for?

Just for a couple of months. When I retired from a development house, I thought I would have a play and see what is possible with a drag and drop type environment. After many years of only seeing the technical side of things, it is fun to dabble in design a little.

Foundation was a no brainer for me when I did a review of the options and in fact was the reason that I chose RapidWeaver. I have worked a lot with Foundation since its birth, as well as Bootstrap, and I knew that I could have some fun with it. I certainly would not use a restrictive theme.

That is why your offerings were so well timed, I just needed a bit of a kick start and some design and usage ideas.

I was also attracted by the fact that Big White Duck had done your menu. I have downloaded all their stacks already and had some excellent support in double quick time. I have been absolutely amazed that this is all provided for free and would thoroughly recommend them to anyone.

Thanks,
Phil

1 Like

Thanks a lot @peebee.

Big white Duck has been a great help throughout the development of Hipster Weaver. As has Joe Workman (Foundation creator). They basically inspired me into doing it all.

Glad your enjoying the products. Keep me posted with any queries you have.

More Vlogs coming this week with help and assistance for Hipster Weaver users. :slight_smile:

Great work, Jon! You’ve got a beautiful site and set of products.

Thanks for the kind words @peebe, I’m glad you find the stacks useful.

@hipsterweaver is doing some really exiting things here and I am very happy to help wherever I can.

People still wondering what Hipster Weaver is all about?

Read this write up on Rapidweaver Central!

READ THE REVIEW

Great review by @Turtle which perfectly reflects how I have found the themes.

Top work :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

New theme well in the works guys! Anyone here new to foundation?

1 Like

Hey everyone.

Will be doing a LIVe video chat tonight at 10pm (UK time).

Only 8 space available tonight.

Will be helping people with my products and also showcasing some future releases.

Thanks

Jon
AKA Hipster

VISIT THE HIPSTER ROOM

1 Like

FREE DOWNLOAD!

Have made some changes to the shopping cart at Hipster Weaver.

Pleased to announce “Blast” Foundation Project Theme is now available as a FREE Download. Go grab a copy and see what Hipster Weaver project themes are all about!

http://hipsterweaver.com

3 Likes