Updated to RW 6.2.4 (automatic update failed)

When I launched RW today I got a notice about RW 6.2.4 and selected the option to Download and Install the update. I received the prompt to Install and Relaunch. RW closed down but did not start up. I could not start RW 6.2.4 from Finder either, the file size was 9.2Mb.

I used the Link in an email to download the entire application and that seems to work.

Which version where you updating from?

—Nik

Version 6.2.3 . . . . . . .

Thanks: I can’t reproduce the issue here but looking into it!

I’ve been having this issue since 6.0 (I believe there’s an old thread that I started somewhere…).

Happened every time I tried it, including today with 6.3.1. The file downloads, the old version is deleted, but the new version is never installed.

Best wishes from your pal,

Steve

same issue here too.

I don’t know if it’s related, but the built-in error reporting hasn’t been working for awhile either. It whirrs for a long time and then reports failure asking me to check for an internet connection (which is there for everything but the error reporter).

Best wishes,

Steve

Seems that the download server for DevMate (which is the service we use to serve up the downloads) is having issues. We’re investigating and raising the issue with them.