A couple of test components

hopefully these are downloadable , still trying to do things with custom components, need to stop messing with this, hopefully they work. In the animate border had add rgb adjust

trianglecreate
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/4w37v61wifiduv1cxoym4/AL6jSwF_GLMPCisDjx4j-P0?rlkey=h4chrfiuq1negr0ppicmjmmd6&st=p2vxl65a&dl=0

animate border
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/vytxl7v40iwlvzxejk109/AAAo6sTtO85U1bJJZqmtApE?rlkey=sh9d8k000lyyfpk4cyr6ks5z4&st=r35eou9d&dl=0

3 Likes

Yup, they both work great. Nice one!

1 Like

working my way through the ui as well as seeing what works, not sure how to implement the image well though. created a well and dropped an image in started to look at it but tried a few things - animborder example

Here’s how to do it:

Use this code for the property, I called it “yourImage”.

{
  "title": "Image",
  "property": "yourImage",
  "image": {}
},

Then in the template file replace the url to the old image with property you just created:

{{yourImage}}

Like this…

Dan thanks does it have to be yourImage, I tried exactly that I am sure but with a different name maybe I had, something else in the code, I was
so close, now I can do a lot more on other things I have been working on

such a powerful app, have a few web building apps but this best I have used and only in beta. go ingthrough the rest of the ui at the moment, visible and enabled next I hope

Nope, You can call it anything you like!

EDIT: oh, it is best to make it unique so it doesn’t clash with other properties. Have fun!

Dan I had tried that before, I checked a previous save I had curly brackets in th property bit, not sure why I was probably copying pasting,

dan apologies the hover works in Elements, when I view in safari the hover images does not work, it did with the external link, could you try your modified animate border project.

even more weird when I preview in safari it disc caching the previous external , but not in elements

vid of mad caching

saved shutdown new image, hover works in Elements but not in safari,

Ahhh, just taken a look and it appears to be a bug with the resources path on export/preview. We’ll get that fixed for the next beta!

1 Like