A stack that creates a blurred overlay?

I’m now on my iPad, so I’m typing this from memory.
Set them both to cover with their origin left centre.
Make sure you have the section height set to the same proportions as the source image (calculator to the rescue to get the percentages)

2 Likes

Works now. Nice. Very nice :slight_smile:

Probier einmal, die Höhe des Section Pro Stacks anzupassen:

Den Rest der Einstellungen dann nach der Anleitung von Paul. Wenn Du Foundry hast, kann ich Dir auch kurz ein Projekt schicken…

1 Like

@PaulRussam Thanks so much for your tips, got it working now!
@Fuellemann Danke Jan, hab’s mittlerweile ebenfalls hinbekommen! Einfach fantastisch, was mittlerweile möglich ist… :slight_smile:

Don’t worry. I am sure there is an animation that SectionsBox can’t do. The search is on but we will find it. It may take some time, but we will find it.

1 Like

@PaulRussam That is great! Wow, I had no idea that SectionsBox was so powerful. :slight_smile:

Did you look at the other pages on the site? everything there is SectionsPro/SectionsBox

Yes…amazing stuff!

SectionsBox really just allows you to do the positioning required.

All the power is the Sections Pro animate child stack that allows you to build custom animations step by step.The addition of SectionsBox just unlocks its full potential.

Don’t forget that SectionsBox is also a very useful stack away from animations and SectionsPro. It is the easiest way to add custom backgrounds and lots of other functionality to other stacks on your page.

5 Likes

Lovin’ SectionsBox, @tav! Thanks again for sharing with the community!

2 Likes