Adjusting the Size of the logo in Rapid Weaver 7 (Navigator Theme)

Hi - I’m using the Voyager Theme for my website (www.seattleentertainercoach.com) w/Stacks on the Homepage and am just learning RW. I searched the forums but couldn’t find anything relevant to this topic.

Question: When you click on the Site - Navigation - my logo is Huge (but looks fine on the rest of the site). Is there any way to reduce the size of the logo on my Nav and/or just remove the logo from the Nav all together?

The image is sized 680x680, so I guess Voyager puts the full size image in the navigation area. Make the image smaller before adding it to the Logo area in RapidWeaver, that would make it smaller for sure.

1 Like

Thanks…but that would adjust the logo size site-wide correct?

I do not know the ins and outs of the Voyager theme, but my guess is that the only two places it puts would be on top and then in navigation. Why would you need a logo that is that big in size? 680x680 is a big size for a logo, most themes do not have them that big. If you want exact information on that theme, I would be sure to contact @Elixir as he is the creator of that theme.

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.