AI integration in RW Elements

Hey everybody,

It has already been discussed internally that there will not be any AI integration in the beta of RapidWeaver Elements. We are working hard on developing and polishing up the core features and elements so that you can get a beta version in your hands to play with as soon as possible.

With that said, AI is not slowing down. A lot of apps are integrating AI in some form or the other, and even Apple is getting SIRIus about AI this year. :grin:

So the question is, if there were to be any AI integration in RapidWeaver Elements down the road, what would y’all like to see, either from us, or from third-party developers?

I’ll start, I think it would be useful to have some kind of image generation tool in the resources panel. Something like DALL·E 3, Midjourney, Stable Diffusion, etc. where users could generate images for their website.

I’d like to hear what y’all think, any AI tools/features you’d like to see that would help you with your web building?

AI SEO optimisation :wink:

6 Likes

That’s a great suggestion @Heroic_Nonsense.

Perhaps something like that could be built into the Health Checker. Currently it displays SEO related stuff that a user might have missed when creating their pages, and links them to the area to fix it. It gives rudimentary advice though, it assumes the user knows the best way to fix it (like the best description to enter or the best browser title to enter in the below example).

I could see where AI could be used here to give recommendations based on the page’s content on what the page title and description could be, with the ability for the user to modify it.

1 Like

This is welcome!
There are distinct functions and Elementor is a good reference,

• Image generation
  • Text generation
  • SEO help

then more but in the future.

This opens up new scenarios, including the service connected. Connect my GPT account would be great, also my image generating software.

4 Likes

Indeed that is a good reference. Image generation, text generation, and SEO optimization seem like three big areas where AI could shine when building a website.

Exactly, users could bring their own API key (OpenAI, Anthropic, Stable Diffusion, etc.) and just plug it into RapidWeaver in some settings panel somewhere, and bam, instant AI capabilities.

2 Likes

definitely for images and text

1 Like

Absolutely agree what @MultiThemes said. Elementor is for me currently the reference for AI content creation within a website builder. Also in Divi it is well implemented but pretty expensive.

It would be really great if I could integrate the AI tools I currently use -Open AI and Leonardo AI via an API key.

1 Like