Can we embed 3rd party games into our sites?

Hi there, does anyone know of any resources that will allow us to embed third party online kids games into our own sites? I have a client who wants an educational website built but she’s also asked for little online games to be in the site somewhere, and I’m thinking that if there are free (or for a fee) resources available, that would ultimately be cheaper than hiring someone to build bespoke but simple games that are probably already universally available?

Here’s hoping someone can advise :-).

Hi @Gabrielle

You mean like these:

Yes, I have done this a few times for schools and nurseries. Its not hard to integrate these things.

Let me know if you need or want any specific help.

2 Likes

Joe has two game stacks one free and the other one is $4.95
Puzzle
and
Minesweeper

1 Like

Kryten, oo those look perfect! Thanks so much for the link :slight_smile: So you can embed them in your clients websites then? For a one off fee? Do you have an example of this you could send me?

Zeebe fabulous I’ll take a look thank you :slight_smile:

@Gabrielle

I sent you a PM with a link to an example.

Yes you can embed them in the site. Yes its a one time fee. It is pretty simple really, but I would be happy to try to help you if you wanted me to.

1 Like

That’s fabulous news thank you :-). At least I know it’s feasible I can quote for the project :wink: I’ll come back to you if I get the job! Thanks so much.

Hello Kryten
I am new to RW and I have almost the same question as Gabrielle. Once you pucrhcase a game from the linked site, how do you actually embed into RD please? Are you able to share few screen prints of how you embeded into RW please.
Thanks in advance.
Jilo

Kryten

I purchased a game and following files come with the game. What I dont understand or cant do, is now to get these files to work with RD!

JILO

Kryten

by playing with different settings, I have managed to get the games to work. As you stated, once you know how, it is relatively easy.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Best regards
Jilo

Jilo,

You won’t get any kind of answer from Kryten.

1 - The thread you replied to is 4 years old.

2 - There are issues with him and Yuzool.