CCS info on the Lander Theme

Hi,
I am doing a website for a path we are trying to get funds for in our small village here:
http://murraypath.org/

I was wondering if there was CCS information on the basic variables?

This is Lander theme and I need to make the MENU and MENU symbol a little bolder. On some computers it’s washed out. On my 24" monitor it looks great.

Thanks,
Gordon

I was bored, and I’m not a CSS guru, but this seemed to work for me.
I expect somebody else to come along and offer a better solution and/or just tell us both that I suck at CSS.

div#drop.togglebox:after {
  font-weight: bold;
}
div#drop.togglebox i.fa-plus-square-o:before {
}
1 Like

Rodney,
First sorry for asking for CCS, I am a electronic engineer not a web designer (CCS = constant current source).
Those helped me a bunch because I could take the variable and also increase the size of the font.

Any idea of how I can possibly move these down a little?
Thanks,
Gordon

This seems to work for moving that control around.

div#drop {
  top: 20px; /* theme default is 13px */
  right: 20px; /* theme default is 13px */
}

Also, increasing the font-size might have thrown it’s position related to the icon off a bit.
If it did, you could try adding padding-top to the text portion to compensate …

div#drop.togglebox:after {
  padding-top: 15px; /* theme default is 10px */
}

You should start playing around with the web inspector that RapidWeaver provides (right-click while in preview mode). It may be a bit confusing at first, but you’ll learn a lot quick.
The crosshair icon on the toolbar of the web inspector will let you click on the portion of the page that you are interested in and will drill down to that portion of the page. The right sidebar shows all of the CSS that applies to the selected line of the page.
As I said, it might be confusing at first, but you’ll learn a lot from it.

I’m not saying that there is anything wrong with asking questions like these on this forum.

1 Like

Rodney,
Thanks so much I will mess around with that.
Gordon

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.