I was having a problem with publishing my site… I went to GoDaddy and they did a ck on my files and said all seem fine. Try publishing again. I did and still no site on Safari. They then sent me a link and suggested trying a different browser so I used their link on Chrome and it shows the site???
They suggested clearing the Safari history and restarting safari, still no site? I’m using RW/8.
What’s wrong? Here’s my site.
Just now… If I use the link GoDaddy gVE ME THE SITE IS ON Safari but I fi use the “Visit site” within Rapidweaver it note this…
It opens fine on Safari and Firefox for me. Try clearing your cache. And try the link in a new private window.
The “a” in “shoulda” is missing in the Safari error screenshot. In fact it’s a totally different url with “have” instead of “shoulda”.
Also, your site is not secure. A lot of ‘older’ http sites do not open in my Safari for they are considered as ‘not private’. Same message in Chrome.
I think your issue has to do with security.
Thank you. I missed that as did GoDaddy. Fixed.
Thanks. I just
Thanks to you all… now fixed.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.