Contact Form Not Work

I’m using the newest version of RapidWeaver 8 and I’m not an expert, which is why I acquired this software (and Stacks). I created the default Contact Us form at https://1bataan.fnkn.org/contact-form/ and it does not work. I get an error that states I’m sorry, there seems to have been an error trying to send your email. Please try again." I checked the email address and tested it manually and I know that it works. I checked with the hosting facility (NameCheap.com) and they assured me that all ports were opened and that the form should work. Any suggestions? Is there something else that I need to do to setup the form to send mail?

Make sure you are sending from an email address on the same domain.

Scott… so I need to create an email account with the same domain name? I cannot use Gmail or some other well-recognized public service?

For security reasons, most hosts will not allow sending email from an account that is not on the same domain. I don’t know if that’s the case with yours, but it is very common.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.