Copy Shop Rapidweaver

Hello,

I am looking for a opportunity to start a copy shop website with Rapidweaver 8. Is there any stack/theme to upload files and automatically generate price per page and load the file to a FTP server.

Thanks for your help!

I don’t understand???

Just that a stack checks the pages of the uploaded file and that calculates the fixed price. Is that possible?

Probably not.

Why not use one of the calc stacks to allow a user to enter page numbers, finish options etc, and generate a price from that?

There are stacks that allow items to be uploaded & then you would need to do a shopping cart for the total & to pay.
Here is a sample:
http://ibize.com/demo/

Hi Lars, I presume you ask for a check for the number of pages in a PDF or multi-TIFF? This can be done with imagemagick, which has to be installed on your server. After uploading, you can execute this command : identify -quiet -format "%n\n " "/path/to/your-uploaded-file.pdf" | head -n1;

This will return the number of pages inside a PDF or multi-TIFF.

1 Like

Thanks @joemart1951 for the sample.

I think i need a combination of your “sample” and @MrMacvos to check the number of pages for the price.

Hope that you can help me with my problems.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.