Decrease space between colimns

On my page, I have a divider. Under that I have 3 columns across (2 contain text and 1 image between). Under that I have an image (my logo). As it is now, if you don’t scroll down the page, you don’t see the logo. So I want to decrease the space between the logo and the columns. The only margin are the columns which is set to 80 (from the top).

We could probably provide some CSS help or guidance, but without being able to see what’s going on on the page, pretty much impossible.

1 Like

As @NeilUK indicated, if you need this type of CSS help we need a URL so we can see the code.

1 Like

Ok. I’ll have to wait until is is live.

Sincerely,

Robin Traiger, LCSW
Conscious Counseling
A New Way to Expand
consciouscounseling.net

THIS EMAIL AND ANY FILES TRANSMITTED WITH IT ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND ARE INTENDED SOLELY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHOM THEY ARE ADDRESSED. This document may contain information covered under the Privacy Act, 5 USC 552(a), and/or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (PL 104-191) and its various implementing regulations and must be protected in accordance with those provisions.

If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error, please return immediately to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.