I’d like to share my experience using Live Search 1.5.3, which I purchased today for $14.99, and installed onto Joe Workman’s Foundation theme and Sitelok stacks, using RW 7.4.1.
To add a reliable, Sitelok-stacks compatible, site-wide search function that requires minimal setup.
- With Sitelok users logged out:
- The menu disappears.
- Search results that appear when users are logged in do not appear when logged out.
- With Sitelok users logged in:
- The menu reappears.
- Search results do appear, but in white text against a white background. Adjustments to text and background colour options in ‘Search Result Options’ do not resolve the white-on-white issue.
- When viewing a page in Preview mode with Live Search installed, a message (that apparently cannot be turned off) appears, pushing down all content (see Fig. 1).
Live Search does not meet my needs. The search for a search stack continues…