Dropkick 2 Support - Copied over .htaccess file

Hello. First time post. I accidentally replaced my .htaccess file for Dropkick 2 and now the page I’m trying edit appears blank. I don’t have the orginal files anymore and I’ve been looking online for support, but appreantly there isn’t anymore? Can someone help me get the basic .htaccess file that I need to be able to re upload it. Thank You!!

I don’t have anything to help you out.

@YuzoolSupport Might help you.

Doesn’t your hosting company do backups? The .htaccess file should have been backed up.

This is the content of the HTaccess file as contained in the download when purchased.

RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^(cms)($|/) - [L]
RewriteRule ^(install)($|/) - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI}  !^(\.png|\.jpg|\.gif|\.jpeg|\.bmp)/$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI}  !^(.*)/filemanager/(.*)$
RewriteRule (.*.html|.*.php|.*.htm)  cms_worker.php?page=$1 [QSA]

I’ve never used it, I only got it as part of a bundle (I think), so I’ve no idea if that is the same file you need, or if you need to change aspects of it.

1 Like

I unfortunately did this at the start of Dec and didn’t realize it. My client went to update their site and pointed that out. The backups are done nightly. Thanks!

OMG!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!
This is exactly what I needed!!
You saved the day!!

Glad it was fixed. Michael sold Dropkick and hence it is not under our sphere of support.

Yuzool Support Team

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.