Elements Beta 9 (Build 22885)

This beta is a bit of a big one as it contains the first version of Elements Cloud :tada:

Please watch Today’s Dev Diary Ep35 to see how Elements Cloud works.

What’s New in Beta 9?

• Added support for Documents in Elements Cloud!
  • Improved account sign-in and management
  • Default values for effects in the Container component

Update to the latest Beta

Elements should prompt you while it’s running to let you know there’s an update, if it doesn’t you can select the “Check for Updates…” menu option from the “Elements” app menu. You can also download the latest build of Elements from the confirmation email you received as that link will ALWAYS give you the latest version.

Give Feedback on the Beta

If you are using the beta, please post all feedback in the Elements Beta Feedback Forum . You can use the Elements > Send Feedback… menu item to automatically pre-fill the build number into a new topic.

Get the Beta

If you’ve already signed-up for the beta, it might be a while before you get an email as we’re working our way through all the feedback. Hang tight for a little longer, you will get access in the coming weeks and months.

If you’re not on the list, you should sign-up up here to be notified when the beta is publicly available.

Cheers,
Dan & Team Realmac

Hello,
I registered over a year ago, but still nothing to download rw elements. I can’t wait for my turn to come. If you can do the necessary: ​​here is my email: [removed for privacy].
And I have a question, is it possible to get an “elements” t-shirt?
Kind regards
JM

Thanks for waiting, check your email :wink:

We set-up a store, so I could get one for the dev diary… you can get one here if you’d like it :smiley:

Hi Dan.
You are writhing “Please note, we’re adding new users slowly to the private beta to enable us to manage all the feedback. If you’re already on the waiting list, just hang-tight, we will get to you soon!”
That is ok, but it would be nice if possible (just roughly), to see how long it will take. In any case, I’m looking forward to get my hands on elements and try it on my own webpages!
Bjarne

Check your email :wink: