Embedding external CSS (Kube Framework)

I’m trying to embed the Kube Framework into my website.

I’ve added the stylesheet to the head in the doc setting, but it is not appearing in the exported site.

Under Settings > Code > Head I paste:

<meta charset="utf-8">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
<!-- Kube CSS -->
<link rel="stylesheet" href="resources/dist/css/kube.css">

However, this does not appear in the web pages exported and is reflected by the fact that the CSS styling from this style sheet is not applied.

How do I get this to work?

I’ve added the Kube framework files by dragging them into the resources folder in RW and referencing them from there.

If anyone can point me to a tutorial that shows me how to integrate Kube into RW that would be much appreciated.

try instead:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="%resource(dist/css/kube.css)%">

Many thanks, but this doesn’t work.

I’ve pasted the code into the main setting and I’ve also pasted it into the header on the actual page and yet it does not appear in the exported site in the pages header.

Is this a bug, am I missing an important step or some setting?

Just wondering if it could be the the infamous smart quotes problem. Have you tried “paste as plain text” or highlighting the text and selecting “ignore formatting”?

No in the Head section it’s only plain text anyway. There’s no option for ignore formatting. I did just to check, cut and paste as plain text, but it made no difference. I’ve also got smart quotes turned off.