Feedburner Armadillo Equivalent?

(Andrew) #1

Is there anything like Feedburner for my Armadillo blog navigation. Or even to sit just underneath the stack?

Thanks,

(Doug Bennett) #2

My understanding is FeedBurner is pretty well dead. Google shut down the API years back.
What feature(s) of FeedBurner were you wanting?
If I recall correctly its main features included, RRS feed management, and email subscriptions.

(Andrew) #3

It’s a while since I implemented it last, so I’m not surprised. Maybe what I mean is how does Armadillo RSS feed work? I remember Feedburner sending an email every time the old Blog was updated to subscribers, and that’s what I’m looking for now. The Armadillo RSS feed just appears to download a page of code (in Safari anyway)??

(Doug Bennett) #4

I don’t know much about RRS other than I think it now requires a separate reader(RSS aggregator programs) for the user to use. I know a lot of the email services (MailChimp, etc.) offer blog kind of subscriptions, but I have never used them.
Someone else who might have more experience should chime In.

(NeilUK) #5

There’s a bit in the Armadillo manual that might help you the RSS feed http://docs.nimblehost.com/armadillo#settings-configuration-1430

(system) #6

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.