Fixed Stack ID and CSS

Is there a way to have a stack have a fixed ID tag that will work on every page? I have experimented with “Partials” but it doesn’t seem to persist from page to page. I am using the theme “Shift” and the text font for longer reads is a little bit small so I am trying to use sitewide CSS to have a text stack always have a little larger font.

I know I could do something like this on everypage but the site is large and I would hate the ripple effect of this which really defets the point of CSS.

#stacks_in_131984_page21 span {
font-family: sans-serif, Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, !important;
font-size: 16px !important;
font-weight: inherit;
}

This however hits way too much content.

span {
font-family: sans-serif, Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, !important;
font-size: 16px !important;
font-weight: inherit;
}

the way I am doing this is to use the HTML 5 elements stack. http://rapidweavercommunity.com/addons/stacks/html-5-elements-stack you can assign your div a class or id.

1 Like

Thank you this is awesome and just what I was looking for! I don’t know why I waited so darn long to ask when there are so many smart people on the forum. I am still trying to get my head wrapped around RapidWeaver having come from so many years of Dream Weaver. Accessing and changing the code underneath the hood and managing files has been quite the hurdle for me to get over.