Follow Button for Blog

Hi I started a new challenge nl. blogging. I have a blogspot page (temporary) If the blog goes well, i start a rapidweaver blog, website.

You’ll find all kinds of social media buttons to put on your blog, but just a “follow” button I don’t find. I am looking for someone who can help me with a html code for a “follow” button at the top of the page, so I can also see how many followers I have. It’s not about the social buttons, but a follow button!

I also tried at Blogvin, but everytime I want to claim my blog, the donn’t find my blog. Can anyone help me please.?
The blog is: http://funnnrun.blogspot.be

I would this “follow” button possibly above the twitter icon.

Thanks!!!

As a ‘Follow’ button is essentially a Twitter (Follow) button, that’s the best place to start looking for the code. I don’t have a Twitter account so I can’t tell you where to start looking in your account, but I did find this, which looks like it’ll do the job you want. Simply configure it to suit, copy the code and paste it where you would like it to show.

Marten
RapidWeaver Central

Hi Marten, Thanks for the reply and your help!
I’m not Looking for a twitter follow button, but a follow button for my blog. I don’t know much of html, so unfortunately…

Is suit a program :smiling_face: