Footer will not resize to same size as the Header

(Ronnie West) #1

I have fixed the width of my pages to 1500 and set the Banner and the Top Bar to 1500 also.
I now want to make the Footer the same but, I am stuck. I tried to adjust the size, using the ‘Margins’ options but that would not allow me to extent the footer to the left only to the right.
Can anybody explain what I should do please?
Ron West.

(Jochen Abitz) #2

Hi,
is your footer inside of a column stack?

(Ronnie West) #3

Yes, it is inside a 1 column stack.
However, I did create a Partial Structure as well, that I used to add to all other pages.
Could this be what is causing the problem?

(Jochen Abitz) #4

Remove the gutter in the column stack setup. Does this work?

(Greg Schneck) #5

Do you have padding in the stack or enclosing stack?

(Ronnie West) #6

No, I removed all padding.
I am now pretty sure that I made a mess of creating the Partial for this footer so, I am going to remove it and begin again. I will re-post if I am successful.
Ron.

(Robert Ziebol 🖖🏼) #7

Have you adjusted this setting for the 1 column stack?

(Jochen Abitz) #8

Did you change the gutter of the column to “never”?

(Ronnie West) #9

Thanks for all of your helpul comments.
Special thanks to jochenabitz, your suggestion to change the gutter to ‘never’ seems to have done the trick!

(Ronnie West) #10

Hi Robert,
You have solved my problems before so, please forgive me for contacting you direct on my latest dilemma.

On my website, I have created a ‘Tutorial index’ that opens up a page that included 4 different section. Within the RapidWeaver section I want to add at least 2 pages (in the Pages List) When the index option for RW is clicked it opens up the 1st page of tutorials. I want to add a new page 2. If I do that, how can I add a link to in Page 1 that will then open Page 2.
Thanks for any help you can offer.
Kindest Regards,
Ronnie West,

http://www.ronniewestphotography.com