Foundation Tutorial Course - need the images

Hi
I purchased the Foundation tutorial course. I am trying to build the web site along with the instructor. He is using a site logo, a banner and other stuff that I do not have.

Is there a place where I can download the necessary elements to build the web site along with him?
My zip file only included mp4s.
Thanks for help.

1 Like

These recent posts may be helpful to you…

http://forums.realmacsoftware.com/t/foundation-vs-foundry-courses/11465/7?u=thang

2 Likes

Any progress in getting the images, etc for the Foundation tutorials? I am not sure how I would be notified if they became available for download. Thanks for any update or help.

The purpose of the 2 videos is to teach how to build a web site using either Foundation or Foundry; not to provide graphics for the students. I do not understand why you would need the graphics he used - just substitute your own! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well, @Psalm66_, you must be further along than some of the rest of us. Having the resources that Ben used would facilitate the course quite a bit. It would enable the student to focus on the rudiments that are the point of the course…and facilitate a successful experience much more quickly. I, for one, have been slowed considerably by not having these resources available; and think it was a fundamental oversight. I hope they can overcome whatever IP issues there are and fix it for “the rest of us.”

“Must be”? That’s quite an assumption given the folks running and contributing to this forum! Thank you! Much appreciated and Merry Christmas.

1 Like

See this post for a link to all the assets: 🎥 Learn How To Build A Responsive Site With Foundation Or Foundry