Foundation & Warehouse Images As Backgrounds

Hi Guys

I am using Foundation and have read into and like the idea of using “Warehoused” images.

However when I look at the 1 Column Foundation Stack , ( or indeed any Foundation Column stack) , I cannot see how to assign anything other than a ‘local’ image to be used as a Background Full Width image.

Have been scratching my head with this !!

This is done in site styles. You can also use the standard stacks settings to add an image background

Hi Robert

If you are talking about “Site Background” within “Site Styles” then this does not achieve a full width warehouse image across a simple 1 column Foundation stack as far as I can tell.

For sure adding an image stack to a 1 column Foundation stack and setting a warehouse link is not a problem, and yes I can instruct 'Grow to Container" which will achieve the full width I desire BUT I cannot build further stacks upon it for example placing another image and text over the full width image underneath.

I can achieve what I explain above using local images but I cant figure out how to do this with a warehouse image.

Could you please provide more specific guidance on how this can be achieved ?

Paul

Sorry, misread your question, it does not come with Foundation, but Jack will allow you to do this.

Hi Robert

I have just figured it out my end for anybody else that may be looking for a similar resolution.

Andrew Tavernors aka (Big White Duck) brilliant “Sections” stack totally resolves this !!!

Regards

Paul