Foundry built ecommerce site, ready to use?

I’m looking for a ready built foundry ecommerce template (ecwid run) if poss. Or the basic structure of one, that I can update easily, preferably not using any extra code in the background, that could need changing. This has been on my to do list for the past 8 months, and I just can’t find the time to build one, with the rest of the work I have on. So I’m looking for a short cut if possible with a template. Does anyone know of any companies selling one? …or even any individuals that would be willing to sell me a ready made template. (within a reasonable cost of course :grin:)

Thanks Jon

egomade.com has lots of templates for Foundry, as does webdeersign.com , though they’re not specifically for e-commerce. There are a couple of RW projects that are e-commerce projects using RapidCart Pro (this for example: https://www.bitweb4u.com/demo/foundry_shoe_store/).

If you want an Ecwid one, the theme/project isn’t going to give you much direction as you just embed your Ecwid store on the page - the design/setup is all done in Ecwid, not RW. In that case, you could just pick an egomade project you like, and embed your ecwid store on one of the pages.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply Pete (email) and Jason above. I should have really said, I’ve got a good number of files from both webdeersign and egomade (great stuff, but not really what I’m looking for), and I‘ve had a play with Ecwid. (hence leaning towards that, but not committed) i was looking to see if their was anything else out there, or if a developer/individual had a ready made one to sell. Thanks for the link to bitweb, thats much more as to what I was looking for as a starting block, I‘d not heard of them before. I just need to check out Rapidcart Pro again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.