Google font in Weavium's Dive Stack

I’m trying to use the Google Font Special Elite https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Special+Elite?selection.family=Special+Elite into the Dive Stack from @weavium.

I’ve entered the font title Special Elite into the name field, but it’s not changing the font in preview.

What am I missing?

Thanks.

Tested this same font in big white duck @BWD’s free stack Header Pro, and the font Special Elite instantly loads just fine—even in Edit mode.

v1.0.3 of @weavium Dive stack does not accept Google fonts as promised in either RW7 or RW8.

I have posted about this issue on this forum twice with zero response from @weavium.

Zero.

Zero response is typical for @weavium whenever there is a bug with an @weavium stack. This is completely and totally unacceptable.

I have emailed @weavium directly at his/her support email weavium.plugins@gmail.com and have also “cc:'d” the same bug report to the email address that appears on my PayPal receipt for every @weavium stack I’ve bought: skylerj44@msn.com

I do not understand how a simple acknowledgement of an issue cannot occur. I think I paid about $10 for @weavium’s Dive stack, and my posting this complaint now publicly has the potential to cost @weavium $1000s more.

It may even cost more to another developer, as my same PayPal receipts apply the name Skyler Knight as well.

I searched this forum and discovered Skyler Knight is either an employee of @1LittleDesigner or the One Little Designer himself/herself, though I also found @1LDskyler too.

I do not know what all this means, but I still have a client breathing down my neck for about a week now requesting a font change to Google Font Special Elite https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Special+Elite?selection.family=Special+Elite , which @weavium declares is available on the @weavium Dive stack, and I haven’t been able to change it because I haven’t gotten a bug fix from @weavium.

Nor have I even received acknowledgement that the bug exists.

Can you tell that I’m irritated?

After the multiple, multiple upgrade debacles with RapidWeaver 8.1.x, this is the kind of thing that melts away the remnant goodwill many people have about the entire RapidWeaver platform. Should we just walk away and wipe the dust from our feet?

1 Like

Hi David,

The issue has been solved. Please update the Dive stack to version 1.0.4.

I understand your frustration as I noticed you sent a few different emails regarding the issue.

Thanks.

Thank you, v1.0.4 works perfectly.

Timely response is always appreciated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.