Handling subscriptions?

My new site is almost ready. I need advice, please. I’ve created a collection of 1,500 task-based software files that load into specially developed software, plus a local offline website which details the files. The files control a type of electronic device commonly used in industry and research.

The software and the file collection are both copy protected by our own proprietary system. Both elements are available only on an annual subscription basis, and each will be sold only from its own website.

My needs are very simple. There is just one single file pack, updated every three months. The annual subscription fee is $50. The only variable we need to cover is the number of seats. It will probably cost an additional $25 per seat per year.

I’ve used Foundry to build the file package site. The software team hand-coded theirs - well, they would, wouldn’t they?

Please recommend the best modern stack to handle these needs. Thanks for your time and attention.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.