Image Fit version 1.1.0 released

I just pushed another major update for Image Fit, now version 1.1.0 (change log below)

v1.1.0 (31 Dec 2019)

• Added “draggable” support for Image Dropper
  • Added max size and force size options
  • Many CSS code improvements and optimizations
  • Changed overflow logic to default to “visible”

v1.0.9 (21 Dec 2019)

• Added option to override default ID

Even though it has been ready for about a month, I held it’s release until its new companion stacks were ready to be released… and today they are. These new stacks are called DROPPER and IMAGE REPLACER, I will have a separate post for them soon. Meanwhile, check our website:

https://axyn.com/site/products/

Cheers,

Ricardo

3 Likes

Brilliant idea, Ricardo! :slight_smile: Just tried both demos and really see potential use for them.
Regarding ‘Image Replacer’: Wouldn’t it be a nice option to have a button to scale the image proportionally instead of only being able to stretch (= distort) it horizontally and/or vertically?
And would it somehow be possible to save the layout the site visitor has created as a setting (via a cookie) so that the visitor can recall (load) his composition again some days later? If that is too complicated (or even impossible) what about an option to save the composition as an image. Hm, but for this the visitor could also simply make a screenshot… :wink:
Can I completely disable scaling of the Image Replacer background image?

1 Like

Thanks Matthias!

I’ve also had Image Replacer ready for a while, and I have to look back and see why I didn’t do the proportional button… as for saving the layout, it’s in the blueprint, but I haven’t yet come up with a good clean solution. Thanks for the suggestions and comments, I really appreciate them, I will keep you posted on my progress, if any LOL.

Yes you can complete disable the scaling, but just unchecking Show size buttons in the stacks settings.

Cheers,

Ricardo

1 Like

Hi @RapidBase,

Just added the code to load a previously loaded image in Image Reloader, so it’s in beta already…

Maybe I should start a new thread for Image Replacer and one for Dropper

Cheers,

Ricardo

1 Like

Hi @RapidBase (Matthias),

Done! Image Replacer v1.0 release version now has the option of keeping the image on reload! The default is to keep the user loaded image until you use the reset button.

image_replacer_basic_settings

The website example now reflects this change: Axyn Technology | Products

Cheers,

Ricardo

1 Like

Great @RicardoR, thanks for that super-fast addition. Highly appreciated!

UPDATE: Just bought both new stack. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow really?! Thanks you… let me know if you have any questions.
I can’t wait to see the applications that you will use them!

Cheers,

Ricardo

1 Like

BTW the Image Replacer stack can be place anywhere, what counts are the ID settings in the stack. Even across pages.

1 Like

Yes, WOLF websolutions GmbH is me… :slight_smile: (BTW: done my site with Uikit: www.wolf-websolutions.de )

I can’t wait to see the applications that you will use them!

I hope I can put these stacks to use in some future client project. We’ll see…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.