Image mask/layout question

Hi!
is there a way that we could do with RapidWeaver what has been done in this page (http://www.primeiroenxoval.com.br/colecao-nervura.html)) made within “Webflow”, where the image is not only resized but part of it is hidden for the large screens… so that the height of the screen is always filled with the image ?.. and you can shift the image to choose the part that is seen…

It depends a bit on the stack that you use. Some have options built in where you can set the image to contain or cover (it sounds like cover is what you want) and then choose the focus to be top / middle / bottom / left / right (or any combination of those).

Hi Jason, thanks for the input…

• and which stack did you had in mind?

The ones I use most are Foundation (which would require the purchase of the whole suite of Foundations tacks) and Big White Duck (Sections Pro/Box, Blueprint, etc) and both have those options. I’m sure there are lots of others out there but those are the ones I use most

thanks! gone give it a try…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.