Infinityscroll Alternative?

Hi, Does anyone know for an alternative to the infinityscroll js?
It seems to be gone now and it was very handy for RW blogs.

Never tried it, but this is the replacement from the old 2008 one done by Paul Irish. Looks like its free for individual use:

Do you think it would work in a RW blog as it needs a container made etc?

I don’t know. I don’t use the built-in blog. You said the other one worked, how did that one work?

It just had a JS file then I added the following to the head second of the blog via the sidebar in RW:

But it does not seem to be working now that is why I looked for the one I used to re-download and check the JS code but it is gone.

I don’t know. We might be able to get it to work, but we’d need to get into the code a bit.

I looked at the new one.

I don’t have time to go through it right now. But looking at the code you have above, you are loading a script from resources. Do you still have that in the resources folder? Do you have a URL to page where it stopped working?

Thank you. Yes I do and This is a page it is not working on now; http://www.williamcodywinter.com/podcast/podcast.htm

You are getting some JS errors, this might be causing some of the problems.

Looks like you got some Javascript you may have added. (Maybe right below Google Anal stuff). Type kit doesn’t seem to load anymore.

If you aren’t using Analytics or StatCounter, I’d pull that as well (I think you are in GDPR country)

But pull out some of this stuff in the sitewide code:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.