Interesting Menu Element

I made some pages with nothing on them basically from Dans project file added menu item to the top. first page has no navigation items but the second third fourth do when I copy the element to the other pages.

oh and at some point while testing this I went to start typing something and it deleted 100% of all the pages. That one I cant nail down as I must of tapped a key on the keyboard in some odd order.

That is a strange one, if you can reproduce it the project file or steps on how to recreate it would be great.

In the meantime I’ll have a poke around and see if I can reproduce the bug myself!

better yet have a look at video http://e-tree.co/Test/MenuIssue.mp4

also the navigation links to pages dont work in the UI and in Preview in any browser

1 Like

I have had that happen, I have couple of other issues not repeatable or I couldn’t think how I got there, couldn’t drop anything into the page this morning, until I restarted Elements then my wife told me we had to go out so not got round to reporting

1 Like

@scottsteven @upssjw Okay! Here’s a video showing why the menu items on the home page are not visible. Hint: it’s a because the nav bar is responsive.

If you have any more questions after watching the video, just ask :smiling_face:

1 Like

Dan have not been able to repeat but the nav didn’t show the two pages I had but when I adjusted the page the pages appeared in the nav, so will try and repeat, but see what you mean about responsive

1 Like