Menu Bar with child pages

as the screenshot shows I have a menu with child pages. im trying to alter the slogan line and im guessing inspect element and ive changed the line and it appears in the preview but when I come out and go back in its reverted to the slogan line again.
point 2 as the image shows when the preview in editor mode is on you only see the first child menu and I cant seem to open others to alter the slogan line

thanks

That feature is not fully implemented yet, I talk a little about the menu in this weeks dev diary: Dev Diary Ep29 - New Beta. New Components!

Look out for new/updated menus in future betas!

ta does that apply to the altering the slogan line too?

Yes, that’ll be implemented very soon. Stay Tuned!

I watched that when it come out. Im an OAP and forget stuff hahahahaha
what an idiot

Haha, no you’re all good. I’m not an OAP and I’m always forgetting stuff. I think it’s just part of the human condition.

from what ive seen and tested so for this elements its way to complicated for me and way above my pay grade…wish I had used the money to keep my classic up to date!!

Understood, but please remember this is a beta that we’re still developing. We’ll be adding plenty more of the easier to use layout components in near future. I really think you’ll like those, hang in there…