Is WeaverPix extinct?

I bought WeaverPix in 2014 and have been using it without problems since. Now I upgraded to Rapidweaver 7 and WeaverPix appears to be broken. I have tried contacting the WeaverPix developer, Chilidog Software, and they have not responded. Can anyone confirm that Chilidog has stopped developing and is no longer supporting WeaverPix? Any suggestions for a replacement? Thank you.

I’m sure if we ping @barchard he will answer here.

Stand by…

Hi, unfortunately I have not recieved your inquiry. Please email support@ with your question. You’ll get an automatic notification that a ticket has been created.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response, guys. I don’t know what email address to use to send my inquiry to Chilidog. I had filled out the online form on the Chilidog support site. Is there an actual email address I could use? Also, can you please confirm that WeaverPix is still being supported? Thanks

Ooops, maybe the email is support@ chilidog.com ?

that’s the one…

It should be support@ chillidogsoftware.com, I believe

Yes I just don’t publish fully because spammers. Anyways yea support@ :slight_smile:

Thanks again, guys. I have sent an email to the chilidog support.

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.