Landing Page Squeezepage

Is it a way to do something similar in RW ? [12|690x421]
(upload://4wQJHbtXOHra0ucFcxOoHAve9W.jpg)

The image you tried to upload isn’t visible. Impossible to see what you’re looking to achieve.

I need that people can insert their name and email

Yes, you can create a contact form.
That looks like a newsletter signup?
If so is it a service like MailChimp?

yes but it is one time fee, theme or plugin to design that?

Not sure what your asking, There is a built-in contact form plug-in that allows you to send an email form from your website.
If you use a mail service like MailChimp, most have a different type of accounts based on features, and the number of subscribers. They also provide code “snippets” to allow you to add a signup form to your site.
There are also some 3rd party stacks and plugins for setting up forms.

I know all about emailservice provider, my concern is to design the page

If you’re using Mailchimp, for example, they provide a code snippet that will allow you to put the signup form on your page.

If you’re not using Mailchimp, the provider might also have a code snippet for you. I’m not sure if you’re using Stacks, a theme or what so it’s difficult to assess what you need.

If you do use Stacks, Joe Workman’s Post Office stack would probably help you.

Hi - you only have to pay once for the program RapidWeaver and only once for every Add-On, some of them are even free. The only recurring costs are for your hosting services.

If you want to design your page with another service, like Infusionsoft.com you normally pay each month for using it. If you choose such a service, please be 100% sure they are compliant to the GDPR which be in effect May 25th.

I have rw since dayone
but I have never seen a page like that

What about the page is unique?
The layout is appears to be very simple two column, the sign up form depending on what you’re doing with the information should be pretty easy.
You haven’t said what mail service you might be using or if you’re using one.

The thing is that I don’t know how to insert the form, I have also form loom

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.