Looking For An RW Designer

Hi There - Long story made shorter - I’m looking to retire at the end on the year. Actually made the attempt last year. I have a client that I’ve created sites for in RW over the past 10 years and am about to start what I hope will be my last (I refuse to build with any other platform). I’m looking for someone in New England (they are based in Maine) that would be willing to take care of updates along the way, then, at the end of the year inherit my client so that they can continue with their RW based site. It’s a great opportunity for a designer that would like a steady check but doesn’t want to take anything on full time. The company is a homebuilder. Total creative freedom. They would be adding 2-3 pages for new developments a year plus ongoing updates to listing links (very simple process). Please email mlm-creative@maine.rr.com for more info. Thanks!

No answer for you @Mark419, but wanted to let you know there is now a category for posts like this, the category is called Gigs, you can see it here:
http://forums.realmacsoftware.com/c/gigs

4 Likes

Nice of you to play it forward like that, Mark.Best of luck.

1 Like

Hi Mark,

Happy to see you are looking out for your clients future.

I tried to send an email but it bounced.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.