📢 Sell digital goods 💾 with Paddle Stack

Recently, I changed to Paddle.com being my eCommerce Partner (check out why).

During this process, I developed the new Paddle Stack, which allows easy integration of Paddle Overlay Checkouts into a Stacks 3 page.

So, if you are already selling digital goods on your RapidWeaver Page or going to in future, have a look:

Cheers, Jannis

2 Likes

Way to go @instacks

My only issue with Paddle receipts is that they give NO indication of whom the product is purchased from. Without the PayPal receipt I would have a tough time sorting my purchases by developer (when bulk purchasing from multiple vendors).

Perhaps you and the other developers that use Paddle can give them a chat to include the vendor name with the purchases on the e-receipts…

Thanks
Brad

1 Like

Hi Brad,

thanks a lot :slight_smile:

The thing with Paddle is: You buy from Paddle, not from the actual developer. That’s because they are the reseller and take over all the invoicing and VAT handling to the different EU - and Non-EU states.

On the receipt, the only indication of the actual developer is this line:
The $ payment will appear on your bank/card statement as: <customisable text>

I double checked: There is currently a known bug in the Paddle Email generation, that there will always be written paddle.com instead of the customisable text. They are working on it already.

Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate.

Cheers, Jannis

1 Like

Nice. Instant buy. Will use it in future for sure.

2 Likes

@jochenabitz Please send me a link when you have integrated it, would like to see it out in the wild :grinning:
Thanks for the purchase!

2 Likes