My site has stopped publishing easy cms

Hi Guys I know one of you can suss this out but i can’t the site is https://www.dernalandscapes.me.uk
using debug this is the code thats thrown up
Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function totalDebugQuery() in /private/var/folders/b7/l15wl5z16zxdgvl_0vyz300w0000gp/T/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver8/RapidWeaver/30848/document-0x7fa2918a6ef0/RWDocumentPagePreview/index.php:1196 Stack trace: #0 /Applications/RapidWeaver 8.app/Contents/Resources/RWWebServerLaunch.php(175): include() #1 {main} thrown in /private/var/folders/b7/l15wl5z16zxdgvl_0vyz300w0000gp/T/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver8/RapidWeaver/30848/document-0x7fa2918a6ef0/RWDocumentPagePreview/index.php on line 1196

Graham, if you haven’t done so yet, I would recommend you post this and tag @joeworkman over at the weavers space community. While joe and his team are active here Weaver’s space is a good place for support with joe’s products. You can also check their support link. Great job using the debug stack I suspect the error message will help greatly in the resolution of your issue.

The page you linked to loads fine for me, is it a different page?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.