Error message on totalCMS stack

I have created and populated a gallery in my site admin page. That shows ok.

I have set the CMSid to “gallery1”

On the content side - I used a content gallery with the same id.

When I publish, I get this long message:

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class ‘totalpreview’ not found in /private/var/folders/1j/130ffk8s4491hn68rhb63wch0000gn/T/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver8/RapidWeaver/71327/document-0x7fcf7e5affb0/RWDocumentPagePreview/recent/body1.php:150 Stack trace: #0 /Applications/RapidWeaver 8.1.app/Contents/Resources/RWWebServerLaunch.php(169): include() #1 {main} thrown in /private/var/folders/1j/130ffk8s4491hn68rhb63wch0000gn/T/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver8/RapidWeaver/71327/document-0x7fcf7e5affb0/RWDocumentPagePreview/recent/body1.php on line 150

Now what have I done?

Something definitely went wrong with the publish. Nothing should ever reference totalpreview on a published site. Try a republish all files again.

hmm. I republished several times, and. now get this one:

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class ‘TotalCMS\Component\Gallery’ not found in /home2/bohtechc/public_html/beatriceCMS/recent/body1.php:147 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /home2/bohtechc/public_html/beatriceCMS/recent/body1.php on line 147

Do you have CMS Core on the page? That needs to be on every page that uses Total CMS.

That was it. The core was on all other pages.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.