Error message on totalCMS stack

(David) #1

I have created and populated a gallery in my site admin page. That shows ok.

I have set the CMSid to “gallery1”

On the content side - I used a content gallery with the same id.

When I publish, I get this long message:

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class ‘totalpreview’ not found in /private/var/folders/1j/130ffk8s4491hn68rhb63wch0000gn/T/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver8/RapidWeaver/71327/document-0x7fcf7e5affb0/RWDocumentPagePreview/recent/body1.php:150 Stack trace: #0 /Applications/RapidWeaver 8.1.app/Contents/Resources/RWWebServerLaunch.php(169): include() #1 {main} thrown in /private/var/folders/1j/130ffk8s4491hn68rhb63wch0000gn/T/com.realmacsoftware.rapidweaver8/RapidWeaver/71327/document-0x7fcf7e5affb0/RWDocumentPagePreview/recent/body1.php on line 150

Now what have I done?

(Joe Workman) #3

Something definitely went wrong with the publish. Nothing should ever reference totalpreview on a published site. Try a republish all files again.

(David) #4

hmm. I republished several times, and. now get this one:

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class ‘TotalCMS\Component\Gallery’ not found in /home2/bohtechc/public_html/beatriceCMS/recent/body1.php:147 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /home2/bohtechc/public_html/beatriceCMS/recent/body1.php on line 147

(Joe Workman) #5

Do you have CMS Core on the page? That needs to be on every page that uses Total CMS.

(David) #6

That was it. The core was on all other pages.