**NEW VERSION** UIKit3 Tabs Customizer Stack

Today I pushed out v1.1.0 of the UIkit3 Tabs Customizer.

The AXYN Tab Customizer Stacks was developed to add the ability to customize the look of the UIkit3 Tabs.
It provides control of the colors, background, borders, and more, of active and inactive tabs. It also allows changing the color of the horizontal UIkit3 tab line.

Just drop the UIKit3 Tab Stack into the Axyn Tab Customizer, and style it to your liking. Here is a small sample:

These are not pre-sets, you can customize almost every detail. A new sample project is also available, to obtain it, please re-download the Tab Customizer Stack from your Paddle account.

Check it out: Axyn Technology | UIkit3 Tab Customizer

Cheers,

Ricardo

2 Likes

I just pushed out v1.1.2 of the Tab Customizer Stacks.

On the previous version you can already style them as buttons, the project file shows how. You can also do a more traditional styling of tabs.

Added to this version:

-Ability to color the text of the active tab.
-Set tabs text to italics
-Responsive font sizing
-Custom padding of the tab and space between tabs

Cheers,

Ricardo

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I just pushed out v1.1.3 of the Tab Customizer stack, adding a minimum (bottom out) size for the responsive font sizes. So even if you shrink the viewport to a very small size, the font will not get smaller than the bottom-out value in em. Here is a screenshot:

Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 12.54.01 AM

Happy weaving,

Ricardo

1 Like

Hello everyone,

After a lot of discussion in another group, coupled with the fact that Safari will not behave correctly with the responsive settings as I had envisioned, I decided change the responsive font sizes to breakpoints. The discrepancy between the way Safari, Firefox and Chrome were handling the calculation was enough for me to change paths now.

So, today I pushed out v1.1.4 of the Uikit Tab Customizer. Here is a screen shot of the new responsive font size handling:

Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 6.59.52 PM

Cheers,

Ricardo

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.