Only 3 Days Left! Don't Miss Weaver's Space Conference 2016

(Joe Workman) #1

Conference Site: https://rapidweaverconference.com

I am so excited that Weaver’s Space Conference 2016 is coming in just a couple of days. The fun and learning kicks off Friday at 10am PST. Our speaker lineup is absolutely killer. We will have content for people just starting off with RapidWeaver as well as all of you seasoned veterans.

If you purchased a ticket to WSC2016, you should have already received your free copy of Total CMS and your login details for the conference dashboard (check your inbox). Make sure that you login before the conference to ensure that come conference time, you are all setup for success.

If you have not purchased your ticket yet, don’t worry! You can still get your tickets now. They are an incredible value at only $175. The freebies that you get from attending pay for the ticket on its own.

Conference Schedule

Day 1

• Building an E-commerce site with Cartloom 4 - Nick Cates
  • Inside Stacks - Isaiah Carew
  • Live Hangouts - Attendees and Speakers
  • RapidWeaver Podcast Live - Dan & Ben Counsell
  • Site from the Ground Up - Jon Hawkins
  • How to get More Clients - Jason Resnick

Day 2

• Planning your Designs - Geoff Taylor
  • Building Animations - Paul Russam
  • SEO & Hosting - Greg Barchard
  • Creating a Successful User Experience - Ryan Smith
  • CSS & Dev Tools - Joe Workman

Day 3

• Typography - Geoff Taylor
  • Brand Design - Philip VanDusen
  • Troubleshooting 101 - Andrew Tavernor
  • Editing Sites Online - Joe Workman
  • Web Performance - Bret Carmichael

(Rob Beattie) #2

I’ve booked and am really looking forward to it.

I’ve also no idea whether it’s going to be me, five others and the speakers or whether there are 100s of us.

Rob

(Joe Workman) #3

There are currently over 150 people attending the conference! I know that many people purchased tickets with expectations of never attending and only getting the freebies and watching the session recordings afterwards. I don’t know how many people anticipate on doing this.

(Jason Bostick) #4

I’ll be there with you Rob. I’m pretty excited too. I think I will learn a lot, just off the session titles. Except for the live podcast - I think that should be mostly made into a drinking game :sunglasses: :beers: