Over ride Default Settings

I’m working with a Theme and would like to change the font and size in the Override Default Settings. Can that be done?

Without using CSS? That’s going to depend on the theme & what it allows, have a look at the them tap in the inspector.

@swilliam Sorry to take so long to get back to you, was out of town. Not sure I understand what you mean by tap in the inspector? I know what and where the inspector is but don’t know what you mean by “tap” and or what that does.

Sorry about that, a sad combination of auto-correct on mobile and fat fingers :wink:

Basically, if there is no facility in the theme to change the font sizes, you will need to have a look at the page in the browser and find out what to target with CSS. Have a look at the theme settings first, most have a way to set fonts. If there is none, share a url and let us know what you want changed & someone will be able to help you with the CSS.

1 Like

I’m using the “Lander” theme and would like to change the font as well as the font size in the Override Default Settings. I can only change the font in the Page Style to what is offered and cannot change the size. Don’t really care for what fonts they offer sooo do I have to purchase their LanderPro to accomplish this. The site is: https://www.sperlman.com

What I wish to change is in the Header and would also like to change the size of the Slogan.

For the header and slogan try this:

/* header */
#pageHeader h1 {
    font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif!important;
   font-size: 50px;
}
/* sub header */
#pageHeader h2 {
    font-family:  Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif!important;!important;
    font-size: 30px;
}

Change the values to what you want. The font-family needs the !important as the theme seems to use this.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.